компьютерное моделирование и оптимизация понимания в системе «Человек – компьютер».
On behalf of Moscow City Teachers’ Training University, Moscow Region State Institute of Humanities and Social Studies and the Community of the Researchers of Communication (efcomconf10.ucoz.ru) we are delighted to invite you to KOLOMNA (Russia, Moscow Region) to the 7th International Interdisciplinary Conference ‘Understanding by Communication’ to be held on May 14-16 2015. Most recently, the conference was held in Moscow (Moscow State University, Moscow Teachers’ Training University) and Yaroslavl (Russia).
The following topics are to be discussed:
- The activity of the recipient in verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Teaching and learning understanding (the 1st and the 2nd language acquisition).
- Understanding in special spheres (multicultural communication, political affairs, advertizing and media, the Internet etc.).
- Helping understanding (editing texts, efforts of the Speaker, rhetoric skills).
- Understanding under special circumstances (manipulation, arts and literature, humor, sarcasm, hints).
- Computer models of communications, optimization of the human-machine interface.